You want to shoot Mountain Bike Videos?
“Making a film about your adventures is as tough and challenging as it is rewarding. I know because I was right there a couple of years ago. I started out with a modest little GoPro, filming my friends. A lot has happened since then. Millions of people have watched our videos. They have been screened at International festivals. And finally, I made my dream come true: I became a professional videographer, making a living out of what I love doing.
Sharing the Secrets of Adventure Filmmaking
I’d like to invite you to take a look behind the scenes. I will share the secrets of how to make outdoor sports films, that people actually love to watch. Within these 7 days, I will tell you everything I have learned about filmmaking and I will introduce you to all the rules, mechanisms and formulas that make a good movie. This is your opportunity to get all the information, inspiration and support that you need in order to create your own films – whether you are just starting out or if you are a seasoned pro, looking for fresh approaches.”
7 of 7 available
Early Bird Rate:
(until 31 March 2015)
Meet the Hosts of the Video Workshop
Gabriel is the owner of Inspired Mountain Bike Adventures, an excellent host, great guide and allround nice guy. He will take care that you enjoy your time in our awesome chalet and will show you some of the best trails of the Swiss Alps.Gabriel Klouda
Who should join this Filmmaking Workshop?
- Mountain bikers that want to get started in capturing their adventure in an easy and affordable way on video.
- Advanced filmmakers that are looking for inspiration and are interested in how other people work.
- Filmmakers from other outdoor sports.
- Everyone, who loves to ride bikes and who appreciates a fun week in the mountains
What you will learn in the Workshop.
- You will learn everything you need to know in order to create a mountain bike film, people will love to watch – from writing a script to shooting the video and editing it.
- Maximum group size is 7, so you will get all your questions answered and lots of training one on one.
- You will get the chance to ride some of the best singletrack of the Swiss Alps. Valais is an amazing place to ride a bike!
- You will spend a week in a beautiful chalet with a view that will take your breath away!
- The course will be in English. We will teach the use of DSLRs, SLRs and helmet cameras. Editing will be shown on Adobe Premiere and Aftereffects, though the training is not software specific.
- View detailed program (preliminary)
This is included in the Mountain Bike Video Workshop.
- 7 nights in our luxurious chalet
- Theoretical and practical training on filmmaking, often 1-on-1
- Transfer from and to Geneva airport
- Riding with our professional multi-lingual & international guides.
- All breakfasts, mid-day trail snacks, 6 dinners in the chalet and 1 dinner in a typical Swiss restaurant
- Private & Public transportation throughout the week (buses, trains, gondolas, etc).
- An Inspired Mountain Bike Adventures t-shirt and other Inspired gifts.
- Maximum number of participants is 7, while a minimum of 4 is required.
- A note: We are not a business hotel. We pride ourselves to offer our guests an exceptionally welcoming experience in a warm and personal environment. Please be aware that our families may be present.